Tuesday 14 March 2017

New Arrivals From Heroics & Ros

A new batch of 1:300 scale minis just arrived from Heroics & Ros. From left to right and top to bottom, they are:

  • B13 Grant
  • B34 Archer
  • B33 Deacon
  • B68 Matador
  • B108 Lloyd Carrier (with separate tilt, top right)
  • B93 Humber Snipe (staff car)
  • B43 7.2" Howitzer

and then (bottom section)

  • B102 4.5" Howitzer
  • B21 Centurion Mk.I
  • B107 Cruiser Mk.IV Covenanter

Once upon a time, Heroics & Ros provided a crew strip with each gun, but it looks like that's no longer the case. It's a bit of a nuisance; now I'll have to order some and pay postage separately. I can't say I'm all that surprised though — it seems to have become standard practice amongst pretty much all manufacturers to provide guns naked and crewless. I just wish I'd known beforehand.

These are just as they arrived, straight from the bag. All I've done to them thus far is put the appropriate turrets on the right hulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment