Monday 22 April 2019

3d Printing Destruction

Twenty bucks for a table full of Stalingrad from Printable Scenery seems like a pretty good deal to me, though it's going to take a power of printing.

This is where having half a dozen printers would come in handy, but I suspect that if I bought another one I would get some justifiably reproachful looks from the other half of the household. Fortunately I'm saved from myself by not having enough money to buy another printer in any case.





I've been putting together some single-level ruins using their Modular Ruins set, emphasizing, I must admit, speed over beauty, but the Stalingrad Ruins files will allow me to get some multi-level ruins on the table to get my snipers up in.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. cheap 3d printer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had seen this before we built our 5ft factory! Lol

    ReplyDelete