Sunday 19 August 2012

Broke my cherry...

...my Kickstarter cherry, that is.

Reaper Miniatures have a kickstarter running at the moment to get a whole lot of their metal range into plastic production under their Bones range.

I've kicked in enough to qualify for the "Vampire" level, which means that at the moment I'm in for about 150 figures for substantially less than a buck apiece, with the option to pledge more for some bigger figures like dragons, giants, Great Cthulhu, and so forth.

Not that I actually need any more unpainted figures, you understand. I just couldn't resist.

As of writing, the Kickstarter still has 6 days left to run. If you are, like me, a pathetic grovelling gaming mini junkie, I highly recommend you jump on the bandwagon immediately — the more the merrier!

1 comment:

  1. You know it took me about 15 tries to get through the comment catchpa to post you about the kickstarter .. but I am glad I managed in the end. I knew you would be keen for that kickstarter. :)

    Check out the Clockwork Dragon , it is just a seriously gorgeous sculpt and only for an extra $15 USD.

    ReplyDelete