Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Mashaaf - finished at last

I finally finished painting old maggot-breath, Reaper's Bones 77375: Mashaaf. It's a big figure, which made it a bit tricky to handle while painting.

In the first photo, I've included a figure of your friendly neighbourhood psycho-killer and vivisectionist for scale.







Just in case you haven't already seen it, I kept a work-in-progress blog here.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent working on a truly disgusting creature! I want this for my personal collection, it would not be out of place in my Lovecraftian creature collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've owned this mini since Reaper did their original Kickstarter. Still unpainted. :/

    But

    I was hunting through images for my current DnD campaign of painted examples and yours popped up - this is almost exactly how I was hoping to one day get mine painted up. Looks amazing sir. The creamy skin looks grub-like and almost as though it stems from a human nature somehow. Really adds to the creepiness.

    Really need to find some time this weekend somehow as I'm feeling inspired.

    ReplyDelete