Wednesday 11 September 2024

My 15mm WWII(-ish) Collections

First up, my desert WWII Brits and Commonwealth (or Empire, as I guess it still was back then).
Next are my Brits painted up for Europe, BEF or Italy mostly.
The French. Not many of these, and no infantry at all. I do have a set of French infantry STLs that could be printed, but to be honest a French army is a pretty low priority for me at the moment.
Germans. Lots and lots of Germans, from right through WWII.
More Germans, pre-1943 stuff this time except for the Maus and some armoured trains.
This is my Interwar kit. Mostly British. Alas, I seem to be the only person in this city with any interest at all in wargaming the INterwar period, which effectively means I don't wargame the Interwar period. I still like the equipment though — so rivetty.
Italians. I do like the WWII Italians, mainly because their tanks are so shitty. They were obsolete before they ever left the factory. They did have some very good equipment, such as the Autoblinda armoured cars at the far left, and some very good guns, and their propensity for surrender has been very much overstated by the victors.
The Soviets. Mostly still unpainted, mainly because Soviet armour is pretty boring to paint. I dislike production-line painting in any case.

No comments:

Post a Comment