Wednesday 21 August 2024

Churchill Mk.VII (again)

 

The state of the track sponsons nagged and nagged at me, so I girded my loins and redid them.

I also took the opportunity to separate the sponsons from the hull, both to ease modelling (so I could just do one and then mirror it), and also so that they could be printed separately from the hull, which often gives better results than printing everything in one piece.


Then, in a spasm of enthusiasm, I did another turret with the hatches open, for those who might want to add their own crew figures. And then another one with a couple of crewmen already in place, for those who don't.

Because all these modifications are on top of Bergman's original work, this is a freebie. I've put it up on Thingiverse at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6733584

No comments:

Post a Comment