Friday 7 February 2014

Catriona


This is another figure from my pile of swag from the Reaper Bones Kickstarter. Unfortunately I don't know what the model number is; I can't find it in Reaper's online catalogue, and I suspect it's one of the ones that has been withdrawn due to moulding issues. It has very poorly defined detail in the hands and face, both of which are moderately important areas when you're modelling the human form. I've done what I can with paint, and it looks OK as long as you're not looking at it from two inches away.

It's a figure destined to represent my friend Andrew's character, Catriona the druid. There's a remarkable paucity of druid-suitable figures available of either sex, and this is the closest we could come from amongst the figures I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment