Wednesday, 8 December 2010

House rules update

I have updated my house-ruled version of the Swords & Wizardry Core Rules, incorporating such things as
  • sub-class add-ons to the core classes
  • d10 initiative
  • 3d6 characteristic rolls
  • armour and encumbrance based DEX penalties
  • hit-point and CON point damage
  • changed and added some spell decriptions, e.g. Feather Fall
and no doubt some other stuff that I've forgotten to mention.

In order to get the page-count down to a manageable size for stapling (68 pages) I haven't included any of the DM-specific stuff, such as monster stats or treasure/magic item descriptions.

If you feel the urge to take a look at it, you can download the PDF right here (it's about a 2 meg download) or you can go to my S&W page and poke around there.