Monday 28 February 2022

Nova Luna Modifications

 

I have a new game, Nova Luna, which I think is destined to be a favourite.

 However, some of the game pieces could do with a bit of improvement, so I've made new ones. 

The track counters now interlock for improved stackability; now they're less likely to scatter everywhere under people's clumsy sausage-fingers. And I made a new moon marker too, partly because the cardboard one that comes with the game is just a few millimetres too tall to store upright in the box, and also, because why not?

I'd have liked to be able to print each of the counters in the appropriate coloured filament, but unlike those lucky Americans who seem to be able to buy reels of filament for about a buck fifty, my resources are more limited. So they're painted instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment