Tuesday 23 July 2019

T-24 Revisited

I've redesigned my model of the Soviet T-24 of 1932 for home printing, and uploaded the STLs to Wargaming3d
It's a 1:100 scale (15mm) model. It would up-scale to 1/72 OK, but any larger than that and you'd probably want to replace all the guns with something a little more delicate.
The photos shown here are SLS prints. FDM, or especially DLP would, of course, be better, but the SLS print looks quite OK as a wargaming model, and it has the advantage of being nigh-invulnerable. SPOOOON!!!

Component STLs

SLS print from Shapeways

SLS print from Shapeways

SLS print from Shapeways




Note: I've now added optional pieces so that people can, if they so desire, print the hull and tracks as separate components. I know some people like that.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work as always.

    For some reason the road wheels look like faces to me.

    ReplyDelete