Monday 7 September 2015

Chopsticks for Figure Painting

I've finally found something to do with all those disposable chopsticks I'm given every time I get sushi. They're an ideal length and width to use as painting strips, with a couple of surplus-to-requirements MDF bases glued to the ends for stability. They're flattish, though I think after I've painted this bunch, and got them off the strips, I'll give each of them a couple of passes with a plane just to even out the surface a bit more.

6mm figures are very quick and easy to paint, unless you want the sort of pointless detail nobody will ever see unless they bring a magnifying glass to the wargames table. Even so, I find production-line figure painting rather tedious, so I'll be glad when this lot is out of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment