Pond — water terrain experiment

This is an experiment in water effects. I painted on the back of a piece of clear 1mm acrylic and then laid the groundwork on top. It doesn't display to its best in these photos, but having said that, it's not a good as I'd have liked anyway.

In this photo to the right, with some 15mm Battlefront Panzer Grenadiers, it manages to make a small, scummy pond. With the 28-30mm Essex knight below, it's more of a small, scummy puddle.


Here's a more-or-less straight-down shot. I didn't get the effect of depth I was hoping for with the back-painting, nor was the surface texture using gloss medium terribly successful.


Mount Anthracite – finished (probably)

Photos may be clicked upon to embiggenate. Now I've finished flocking Mount Anthracite, and photographed it out in my rather overgro...